• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

LQ1000 Zalman Case

Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
1
Greetings to all!

I was just wondering- has anyone had or seen or worked with Zalman's new LQ1000 case?

I was planning on building a dual 771 system inside one, though I have no idea what materials Zalman is using on the inside (is the radiator copper or aluminum?). It looks like a solid unit, and I'm guessing it should support two E5405's (with nothing else on the loop), but I'm not entirely sure.

Does anyone have any opinions or any additional information about this case?

Cheerio.
-SC
 
Back
Top