• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lowest input lag large LCD (24" - 30")

eric91

n00b
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
8
As my Sony GDM-FW900 hasn't really been working out at all, I'm now looking for an LCD with the following specifications:

- As low input lag as possible compared to a CRT
- Preferably 30", but down to 24" is also acceptable
- Either IPS panel or TN, as I understand it the very lowest input lag will only be available going with TN
- 16:10 is more or less a requirement
- Good image quality, but input lag is a priority

Do you have any suggestions?
 
120 Hz isn't something I have thought about actually.. Input lag is the chief concern of mine.

The HP ZR24w looks good but I will have a look at the Dell 3007WFP also.

Thank you both for your input (lol).
 
Back
Top