Lowest 3dmark03 score ever?

p0stal

Limp Gawd
hahahahahahahaha......

while im saving up money for a bfg 6800gt oc, I have an old geforce2 mx400 (ram modules on my FX5200 went bad) installed in my brand new system. Just for $hits and giggles I decided to try out 3dmark03 ( would've done '05 but it required vid card to have 128mb RAM, this one only has 32mb :D .) So I dled, installed, ran 3dmark and it says I can only do one of the Video tests, no CPU tests, and 2 sound tests. So I run it and when it's done I get my results............

124 3dmarks :eek: :p :p
Oh man I can't wait till I save up enough money for my vid card.
Specs in sig btw

My current setup includes a GeForce ti 200. 2 ghz P4 processor, 768 MB ram.

I also couldn't run 05, but I can tell you this. I got 934 marks (while overclocking) on 03. I also did 01,and I got around 4623 marks. Very sad, considering this is my prime gaming computer. I need an upgrade but I just can't fork out the money right now. It sucks playing everything at low quality!

There was a post on [H] when '03 first came out with a screenshot showing something like 9 3dmarks. Forget what system it was run on, but if I come across the screenshot again I'll post it.

miro said:
There was a post on [H] when '03 first came out with a screenshot showing something like 9 3dmarks. Forget what system it was run on, but if I come across the screenshot again I'll post it.

Probably a g5 running an emulator :p

sorry gotta toss a MAC joke in there every now and then

Right now im using an S3 UniChrome II onboard 64MB GFX on my K8M800 lol. I cant even play CS1.6 higher than 800x600. Where is my ultra!!!!!111 :(

The S4 UNICHROME SUCKS ASS!! I HATE IT!! I know you cant even run the damn NFSU1!!! and then it takes up frikin 64MB of your RAM! but its on my laptop, so I dont care too much.. heh I get 12984 in 3dmark03 (on my main gaming rig)

my friend got under 100 in 3dmarks 2k1.
ibm k6 350, 64 meg of ram minus 8 meg onboard video. l33tz0r

altec_tech said:
My current setup includes a GeForce ti 200. 2 ghz P4 processor, 768 MB ram.

I also couldn't run 05, but I can tell you this. I got 934 marks (while overclocking) on 03. I also did 01,and I got around 4623 marks. Very sad, considering this is my prime gaming computer. I need an upgrade but I just can't fork out the money right now. It sucks playing everything at low quality!

That's odd, my old Ti500 would get around 12k at stock in 3DMark01 and a whopping 1500 in 3DMark05. This was with a 3400+ though.

My old celly 600 used to get 200 in 3dmark01. :) Had an old S3 Savage 4 in it.

Irishllama said:
Im only getting 700 on 03 with a Fx 5200... =/

Wow! You win. My ti200 beat that.

Though I couldnt explain the root of the problem...

Yeah i just posted a thread on it in the Nvidia flavor sub forum... I dont see why its doing this... its also maxing my CS 1.6 out at 60... i mean its like NO MORE, and sum times less.. its like STUCK at 59.9 , 60.0

Irishllama said:
Yeah i just posted a thread on it in the Nvidia flavor sub forum... I dont see why its doing this... its also maxing my CS 1.6 out at 60... i mean its like NO MORE, and sum times less.. its like STUCK at 59.9 , 60.0
Turn vertical sync off in the game, if its off there, turn it off in the nvidia nvview profiles in driver settings, make sure its set to "application controlled"

Well there is no option for vsync in CS.... and in meh nview its application controlled... and its off..

the wierd thing is, in nview it has my card as located on agp 8x... but when i got device manager or w/e it is, it show's it as pci bus 1 or 0... one of those.

I've had Nvidia drivers mysteriously lock vsync on opengl in the past, took a complete uninstall of Nvidia drivers, manual wipe of all registry entries and drivers.

After the second time it happened and I fixed it, I think the leftover drivers were the cause of the problem, but I never did nail down the cause, nor could I recreate it.

as for 03 scores... Tbird 1.4, 384MB PC100 2-2-2, Geforce 2 MX 200/194 scored 168. I haven't even tried my other systems and kept up with the score...

haha, that is funny, nice scores, have you tried any overclocking to get them up a little ;)

haha

i should try to run it on my old p2 webserver, i think it has an 8mb ati card in it.

when i get my old 386 workstation running again, i'll benchmark it.

amd 80386sx 25.0mhz (factory oc'd to 32mhz)
4mb ram (slow as $#!* through a funnel)
god only knows what vid card but it's gotta be like a voodoo2 or something
hard drive is getting replaced
:eek:

anyone know of a benchmark that'll work with win3.1?

ROFL, i think you would either crash, or it would take a week to finish or you would get -1.

or as my friend got on his FCAT, "Unscoreable"

thats odd that you only get 700 with a fx5200....with my old fx5200 and a P4 2.66 (it might have been oced, I dont remember) I used to get 1.1k or so.

Zxcs said:
lol wtf, how did ya manage that on an X800? Or is that due to video card registering exploits?

Set the Drivers to high-quality 6xAA/16xAF
Heh, then I ran Prime95 FFT stress-test at priority10 and started adding the entire contents of C:\Program Files to 7zip archive Before starting the benchmark :D

It took like 10 minutes for the first test to even load... then I saw maybe 3 frames of it heheh..

The whole test took almost an hour to run... I heard my Rig sigh with relief when I was done ...

Tet5uo said:
Set the Drivers to high-quality 6xAA/16xAF
Heh, then I ran Prime95 FFT stress-test at priority10 and started adding the entire contents of C:\Program Files to 7zip archive Before starting the benchmark :D

It took like 10 minutes for the first test to even load... then I saw maybe 3 frames of it heheh..

The whole test took almost an hour to run... I heard my Rig sigh with relief when I was done ...
lmao... thats one I gotta try =)

Lowest I could get by underclocking my system:

lowscore3sf.jpg

Irishllama said:
the wierd thing is, in nview it has my card as located on agp 8x... but when i got device manager or w/e it is, it show's it as pci bus 1 or 0... one of those.
Thats because AGP is an accelerated PCI port basically and thats how the bios/windows sees it on the real first PCI slot 0

IIRC....

The first and last time I ran 3dmark03 on my old machine running an FX5200 my score was "1337". I didn't run it again because I wanted to be able to say that I got a "Leet" score in 3dmark03.

For all you who are asking themselfs why cant run 3DMark03 with GF2/4. LoL, I really had no idea you dont know that, but for running 3dMark05 you need DX9 vid card, ram on doesnt play ne role.

Back