DangerIsGo
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2005
- Messages
- 3,000
Is there anyway I can lower my temps with the apex kit installed? Here are a few things, would any of them work?
-remove IHS on chip
-Switch to Storm block (rev 2)
-lap block and/or IHS
Is there such a device thatll cool the liquid but also cool it below normal temps, like a refridgerant radiator? I am getting a load of 42 now and to me, thats not satisfactory. On a regular day, I could get 38 and still thats not that great (1.550v in BIOS, 1.53v in CPUz @ 2.7GHz) or is it? I dont think it is. I would like low 30's for load. is that possible w/ this kit/block?
-remove IHS on chip
-Switch to Storm block (rev 2)
-lap block and/or IHS
Is there such a device thatll cool the liquid but also cool it below normal temps, like a refridgerant radiator? I am getting a load of 42 now and to me, thats not satisfactory. On a regular day, I could get 38 and still thats not that great (1.550v in BIOS, 1.53v in CPUz @ 2.7GHz) or is it? I dont think it is. I would like low 30's for load. is that possible w/ this kit/block?