Lower-sitting stand for ACD 30"?

SuperSubZero

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 21, 2000
Messages
3,780
I've recently come into possession of an Apple Cinema Display 30". It's pretty nifty. However, it sits way too high on my desk thanks to the non-adjustable stand.

Has anyone ever seen a replacement stand for these that lowers the display? I'm seeing a VESA mount Apple sells that could be a part of a solution, but ideally I was thinking someone simply made a stand that looks like the stock one, just low to the desk. (or maybe I missed out on a great accessory opportunity)
 
I've recently come into possession of an Apple Cinema Display 30". It's pretty nifty. However, it sits way too high on my desk thanks to the non-adjustable stand.

Has anyone ever seen a replacement stand for these that lowers the display? I'm seeing a VESA mount Apple sells that could be a part of a solution, but ideally I was thinking someone simply made a stand that looks like the stock one, just low to the desk. (or maybe I missed out on a great accessory opportunity)

Get the Ergotron MX stand, I am using it with my ACD 27 and its fantastic build quality and can hold that 30 incher and adjust the height.
 
Back
Top