My eyes are pretty bad, so I was wondering if there's a way to get the effect of using a lower resolution (everything on screen is larger), but with the same sharpness of native resolution.
I'm thinking there must be some program out there that would allow you to run at say 1920x1200, but enlarges everything on the screen so it looks as if you're running at 1280x800.
This is with Windows 7, thanks in advance.
Edit: I should add that I know how to make text larger, but I'm hoping there's a way to make EVERYTHING larger.
I'm thinking there must be some program out there that would allow you to run at say 1920x1200, but enlarges everything on the screen so it looks as if you're running at 1280x800.
This is with Windows 7, thanks in advance.
Edit: I should add that I know how to make text larger, but I'm hoping there's a way to make EVERYTHING larger.
Last edited: