• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Low speaker volume- plz help me !!!!!

thewizard1785

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
154
Alright so I finally got the last missing piece of the puzzle (sonic impact T-amp) today. I hooked everything properly or atleast I think I did :(
Paradigm Titans --> Canare Cables --> Sonic Impact T-amp --> 2x1/4th mono-mini cable--> emu 0404
So I got it working but the sound is really low and I have to keep my ear next to the speaker to hear.
Just few things I tried.
1) I checked the Windows control panel.
2) I checked the T-amp's volume knob.
It didn't do any good.

Plz gimme some suggestions. Thank you in advance... ;)

EDIT: Btw I using a Technics adapter

Direct Plug-In Class 2 power units
Model: TEAD-48-121000U
INPUT: 120VAC 60Hz 19W
OUTPUT: 12 VDC 1A
 
Quick checklist.
1) Emu 0404 + T-amp + Titans --- very low sound
2) Emu 0404 + T-amp + free speakers that came along with T-amp --very low sound
3) Creative sound blaster + T-amp + Titans --- excellent sound
4) Creative sound blaster + T-amp + Free Speakers --- excellent sound
EMU !!!!!!!!
Any idea how to fix this problem. I mean sound creative blaster is fine for now but I don't wanna give up on my Emu 0404 that easily.

Is there anything that I can do to make Emu work with T-amp and Titans?
 
Does the Emu 0404 use Patchmix, or some other app for sound mixing? If it does, just insert a trim pot and crank the gain.
 
Back
Top