• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Low Profile Thumb Screws?

Jaxel

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
119
Yes... I know technically these screws shouldn't exist... a low profile thumb screw doesn't have the space to grip it with your thumbs... thus forcing you to use a tool... I don't mind this.

Basically I am looking for case screws for my Lian Li that I want to put on the outside of my case. These screws I want to have a fat head, like thumb screws. I just want the head to be low profile.

Basically, like these, but 1/3rd the size:
http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...id=321&zenid=99e67d6e3cbb75da9407ace20ba208bd

Do screws like this exist? And for Lian Li? In black?

*EDIT*
LIKE THIS! (but black)
49.jpg
 
I have those thumb screws. They are big. I'm pretty sure you need m3 screws for Lian Li. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
 
I have those thumb screws. They are big. I'm pretty sure you need m3 screws for Lian Li. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, Lian Li uses M3... so I want these screws, with M3 teeth, and in black...

49.jpg
 
Back
Top