Dec 18, 2017 #1 N ng4ever 2[H]4U Joined Feb 18, 2016 Messages 3,654 Do any exist ? The reason being is my case has usb ports on top and my keyboard tray clearance is only like 2 or 3 inches max. The normal usb thumb drives I hit when my keyboard tray comes out.
Do any exist ? The reason being is my case has usb ports on top and my keyboard tray clearance is only like 2 or 3 inches max. The normal usb thumb drives I hit when my keyboard tray comes out.
Dec 18, 2017 #2 D DanNeely Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 26, 2005 Messages 4,833 If you're asking for what I think you are, you can get USB drives that are as short as an inch long. Not sure I'd call all of these compact, but there're a few 1" models in there. https://www.amazon.com/USB-Flash-Dr...91,p_n_feature_keywords_browse-bin:5947566011 As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
If you're asking for what I think you are, you can get USB drives that are as short as an inch long. Not sure I'd call all of these compact, but there're a few 1" models in there. https://www.amazon.com/USB-Flash-Dr...91,p_n_feature_keywords_browse-bin:5947566011
Dec 30, 2017 #3 S SamirD [H]F Junkie Joined Mar 22, 2015 Messages 8,340 And you get even smaller ones that barely stick out from the usb port like the Sandisk Cruzer Fit and the Verbatim Store and Stay.
And you get even smaller ones that barely stick out from the usb port like the Sandisk Cruzer Fit and the Verbatim Store and Stay.