• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Low ppd with 5762 WU

osrk

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jan 10, 2003
Messages
2,039
I'm only getting 2500ppd on the 5762 WU on my 9800 GTX+ I don't think this is normal I usually get 4.2k-6.6k on my 9800 gtx+'s.

Also would I be able to OC the card more if i lower the core frequency and up the shader frequency?
 
there have been alot of WU coming out that just destroy your ppd! my ppd fluctuates between like 15k and 25-7k depending on what my gpus have pulled down:(
 
There are some PPD dogs out for WUs but, my 8800GTs still produce about 4600-4800 PPD on all the 5762s I've gotten. Sounds like maybe your GTX isn't running at 3d clocks.
 
[H]ugh_Freak;1033642917 said:
There are some PPD dogs out for WUs but, my 8800GTs still produce about 4600-4800 PPD on all the 5762s I've gotten. Sounds like maybe your GTX isn't running at 3d clocks.

That's what I thought too but I double checked and they are. The GPU core is at 80C and 750mhz core clock.
 
hmm.. Lets kill the obvious stuff...

1. Try restarting. Maybe something funky is up with the driver.

2. Is it the only GPU in the system? If it isn't, then are they the same spec'd GPUs, i.e. same number of shaders?

3. Maybe you got a real crappy WU and in that case I'm glad it was you and not me.. hehe j/k.. well ok not really :D
 
1. Nope restarting didn't work.

2. it's in a 4gpu system but they're all identical cards.

3. it's seems like it, sucks to be me. only 1 hour until it's done.
 
Fixed it. I had done a config were FAH started as a service. I redid the config but never ended the service or disabled it, everytime i restarted it would restart too and cause havok. My cpu usage shot through the roof halving my ppd.
 
Back
Top