• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

low heat video card?

Justin218

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 13, 2001
Messages
77
I am looking to make my case emit as little heat as possible and was wondering if the Radeon 9500 nonpro I have in there now runs a bit hot. I remember reading when I bought it a year or so ago how the new 9600s would be cooler. Are there any cards that use less power with good performance?
 
I used to have a 9600Pro that ran pretty cool. The stock cooler on it was barely a heatsink and the memory ran warm from what I remember. Once I got my 9800P my case temps were horrible and the memory ran 51C at idle(infrared thermometer).

Maybe someone else can back me up on this. :)
 
Back
Top