Low 3dMark Scores

Gunter

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
97
Using 3dMark 2003

I get 5033 3dMarks with stock clocks, 1.8Ghz (VCore 1.5V) P4, MSI Neo-FISR2, and Sapphire ATi Radeon 9700 Pro 128Mb.
The CPU temp is about 32C/90F during this.

Havent attempted to overclock Video Card yet, not sure what to set clock rates to, any suggestions?

Plus, shouldnt I get considerably higher 3dMark Scores?



P4 1.8Ghz 400FSB
MSI 865PE Neo-FISR2
Kingston 1Gb PC-2700
ATi Radeon 9700 Pro 128Mb
Koolance PC-601B Case (WaterCooled)
 
You think I should overclock it?

I can probably get it to about 2.8 stable, last time I tried I got about 1000 3dMarks lower though, dont know what I did wrong.
 
What!! 5033 3d marks....jeez I only have a couple hundred more than you and I have 3.0GHz..wtf!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
 
Yeah, im not too sure myself either. I just think I should get more for some reason..
 
3Dmark03 is more GPU than CPU limited at this point in time. You'll get more benefit from running the card up.
 
Back
Top