• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Low 3DMark 03 Sound Score

destruct85

n00b
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
11
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas here. My 3DMark '03 scores are generally avereage for my system with the exception of my sound score. Running 3DMark 03, I receive scores of:

No Sound: 45.7
24 Sounds: 42.3
60 Sounds: 40.1

And this is on an Audigy 2 ZS. I've seen comparable benchmarks and it seems that with no sound I am way below where I should be, with 24 and 60 also behind but not by as much. Any idea why this might be happening? I have the latest drivers for the card, but other than that I can't see what the problem might be. The Onboard ound on my MSI Neo Platinum 2 (Socket 754) is disabled in the BIOS as well although I don't know if that would matter
 
Back
Top