• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Low 01 score?

pduan87

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 31, 2001
Messages
1,923
2.7ghz Venice
DFI SLI-DR
2gb 3-3-3-8 @ 225mhz
7800gt @ 480/1154

In '01, I am only getting 28k. It seems very very low compared to the scores int he 3dmark01 listings... I am using 77.77's and the motherboard drivers that came with the mobo.
 
I wouldn't worry about scores you're getting on a benchmark that old, it's designers didn't build it with knowledge of what would be available this far down the road.

I'd just go by your 05 scores and possibly your 03 scores for the most accurate representation of your computer's speed.
 
Actually, '03 and '05 are almost entirely GPU dependent ;) '01 gives you the best representation of your system as whole.

I believe my '03 and '05 scores are pretty much on par. ~15k for 03, 7.7k for 05.
 
3dmark01 bowed down before your awesome computer and wet its pants thats why you got a 27k. Also run 03 and 05.
 
YmkFX said:
I'd just go by your 05 scores and possibly your 03 scores for the most accurate representation of your computer's speed.

I'd just go by actual gaming performace for the most accurate representation of your comptuer's speed. If your games run fast and everything feels smooth, honestly who cares if you have a low score in a biased, synthetic, four year old benchmark?
 
pduan87 said:
2.7ghz Venice
DFI SLI-DR
2gb 3-3-3-8 @ 225mhz
7800gt @ 480/1154

In '01, I am only getting 28k. It seems very very low compared to the scores int he 3dmark01 listings... I am using 77.77's and the motherboard drivers that came with the mobo.
Your getting low scores because your video card is ancient. :p Just kidding, that is strange...
 
Back
Top