Lots of Socket A (462) stuff

JuniorMC

[H]ard|Gawd
For sale, I have an ASUS A7N8X-Deluxe rev.1.04. I am upgrading my brother computer to a 939. This works flawlessly. It is just the motherboard and I do not have the I/O shield for it.
I am asking $55 shipped for it.

I have 2 Abit NF7-S v2 motherboards. One has the stock n-bridge cooler and the other has a Vantec. I have the I/O for the one sold. I really hate to sell them or they would have been on the market a while ago, but I can not justify keeping them. :(
I am asking $60 shipped for each. (Vantec is sold)

I also have a Athlon XP 2600+ (Barton) for sale. This has been run stock for most of it's life (I clocked it to ~2.0GHz on stock cooling but didn't like the temp, so I moved it back down and it has been there ever since.
I am asking $55 shipped for it. - Pending to RobotChild.

I have another Athlon XP 2400+ (T-Bred) for sale. This has a very small chip on the side of the core but doesn't effect it as it works just perfect.
I am asking $45 shipped for it. - sold.

All these components were pulled from working systems and therefore sold as-is.

I will sell these as combos for a discount. I have RAM and some hdds as well if you need some.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

On the flip side of it...I am looking for a good s939 mobo (PCI-e) and possibly a decent PCI-e video card (x800xt or better or NVidia equivilant). Let me know what you have!

-Josh

i have an nforce4 (pci-e) board for sale in my fs/ft thread. check it out in my sig.

Back