Lots of New Steam Keys

JJ91284

Gawd
Hey Guys I have lots of genuine steam keys that I purchase a while back. I think most of these games are pretty reasonably priced. If you want a few different keys, I'd consider discounts on multiple keys purchased. Some games I own only a handful of keys while others I own up to 20 keys of them. I spent over $1k on these keys and I sold a bunch on ebay, but I'm sick of all the BS with ebay selling genuine keys and refunding scammers when they say they've never received the key when I have proof of email confirmations with keys being sent. I accept payment through paypal, amazon, bitcoins, and litecoins.

Paypal: [email protected]
Amazon Payments: [email protected]
Bitcoins and Litecoins are Acceptable

Heatware: JJ91284
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=69116

Steam Games
Batman: Arkham City + Batman: Arkham Asylum $17.50
BioShock $8
BioShock 2 $8
Civilization V Game of the Year $$18.50
Fear + Fear 2 Project Origin + Fear 3 $20
HomeFront $7.50
Just Cause 2 $7.50
Nation Red $5
Sniper Elite + Sniper Elite V2 + Sniper Elite V2 Kill Hitler $27.50
Supreme Commander+Forged Alliance $7.50
The Darkness II $12.50
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marines $8
Deus Ex Human Revolution $10
Dirt Showdown $10
Metro 2033 $7.50
Nexuiz $4.50
Payday The Heist $12.50
Crysis 3 (EA origin) $45

Software
Norton Internet Security 2012 $5
Trend Titanium Maximum Security 2012 (3 user license) $10
Bitdefender 2013 Internet Security $10
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus Activation Key (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, OneNote, Publisher, Lync and InfoPath) $200

Last edited:
Are you taking offers? Check steam prices some things have been much cheaper recently. Not to mention the holiday sale is just around the corner..

Are you taking offers? Check steam prices some things have been much cheaper recently. Not to mention the holiday sale is just around the corner..

I haven't checked any steam prices yet, I just through out numbers of what I thought were reasonable....I could be off. I'd consider offers, but I should probably check to see what these games actually go for.

I'm interested in Bioshock 2, Deus Ex and Metro 2033 wanna PM me and we can work out price and payment details.

Received my Deus Ex, Bioshock 3 and Metro 2033 key instantly. Works great

Back