Lots of Good Stuff: Athlon XP+AN7, 9800pro, Nintendo DS!!!!!

MrMitch

Spinning Drives Rule!
Howdy folks, with my tax return coming its time to sell and do a big upgrade!

Athlon XP + Abit AN7 + Vantec Areoflow
I have, AMD Athlon XP 2500+, unlocked, no idea the stepping. Does 2.2ghz on the areoflow, stock voltage, idles around 38, loads 47. Great chip, confident it could go higher.

Abit AN7 nforce2 board found here:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-127-167&depa=1

Northbridge Fan is starting to go, comes with box, some manuals and backplate. Never pushed it beyond 200mhz but i hear its a good oc'r.

Also throwing in a vantec areoflow, no nice chip carrier so will ship with chip and heatsink installed, or just chip installed if thats safer, somebody who knows chime in!.

Newegg gets $209 for a retail 2500+ and AN7 asking $130 shipped. Really Prefer not to break up.

ATI Radeon 9800pro

Built by ATI, 128mb, 256bit, R350 core, never overclocked. Excellent card, going PCI-E

$140 shipped

Enermax 350 NoiseTaker PSU.

ATX 1.2. Model EG365P-VE. This one has the nice light blue finish of the noisetakers. Been in my rig for over a year with no issues. Asking $28 shipped.

Nintendo DS

got it for christmas, light wear and tear on the touch screen, to me its perfect but everyones eye is different. Comes with box, charger, everything. Also has Mario 64 DS and a nice gamestop carry case.

Asking $150 shipped

email: mitchmullens at charter [remove] dot net

pm's are preffered

HEAT: MrMitch
eBay: mjmullen_23

Please bump if you read! i'll return the favor for you someday!

I would recommend not shipping the combo with the aeroflow attached. I've heard of bad things happening when people do this.

DO NOT (!!!) ship with the HSF installed. Leave the chip in the socket but take the HSF off and pack it up nice in something nice and soft.

The HSF _WILL_ crack the core in shipping.

CPU, MOBO, VID CARD SOLD

Adding:

Enermax 350 NoiseTaker PSU. ATX 1.2. Model EG365P-VE. This one has the nice light blue finish of the noisetakers. Been in my rig for over a year with no issues. Asking $28 shipped.

Back