Lots of Cases (Lian Li & Stackers), Games, HSF's, PSU's and More!!!

yenniedn

2[H]4U
Hello Fellow [H]'ers,

I am going to throw this F/S/T thread up real fast before dinner but will refine it and add more items along with pictures tonight/tomorrow morning.

I've been at it again - upgrading all four of the computers in the house so I've been buying stuff like a mad man. I THINK I'm done now so these are the parts that I didn't end up using. I'm located in San Jose, CA 95138 and would highly prefer local pickup on the larger items (the Cooler Master Stackers are strictly local pickup only since I don't have the boxes for them).

All items in excellent physical and working condition unless otherwise stated. Prices include shipping and my heat is under yenniedn and paypal address is yenniedn at yahoo dot com

I will entertain trade offers but the only things I'm truly interested in at this time are: Intel E8600's or Q9550 CPU's, WD 1tb Caviar Black HDD's, Enermax Revolution 1000w PSU, Lian Li PC-A71a and Lian Li PC-B70.

Here's a quick list:

CPU's & Heatsinks/CPU Coolers:

* Intel G0 SLACR Q6600 quad-core: $165 shipped
* ThermalTake Blue Orb II w/ AMD mounts: $25 shipped
* ThermalTake Big Typhoon w/ 120mm fan & AMD/Intel mounts: $25 shipped
* Scythe Andy Samurai Master w/ 120mm fan & AMD/Intel mounts: $20 shipped
* About half a dozen OEM Intel stock LGA 775 coolers: $10 shipped/each (at this price, you're basically just paying for my shipping costs) (three sold to Vaulter98c; many more left!!!)

GAMES:

* 3x Company of Heroes (2 OEM and 1 Retail): $10 shipped (one donated to Aztlan for being a good guy ;) two left)
* 2x Far Cry 2 (OEM): $15 shipped
* Crysis (retail): $15 shipped

Here are a couple of photos of some of the cases; I'll add photos of everything else later.

ll1.jpg

ll2.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD ITEMS:

* Lian Li PC-V1010B almost new and complete in original box. Fans shown in photos are my Noctua's but case will come with standard black Lian Li fans. Optical drive covers & GPU fan duct is also not included as it did not come with the case. (This case is currently housing my personal system but everything will be removed by Monday night.): $200 shipped (TRADED TO PLATANO!!!)

* Lian Li PC-A17B in original box: $150 shipped (SOLD to fellow Californian Aztlan; shipped & delivered next day!!!)

* Lian Li TYR Series PC-X500 in original box w/ 4x 120mm UPGRADED Scythe fans & white sleeving. Case is basically pristine inside and out: $250 shipped (SOLD to new [H]'er from Vallejo!!!)

* Silverstone TJ09-BW (missing a couple of front drive covers so I'm including a floppy and Lite-On 16x SATA Lightscribe DVD-RW): $235 - now $215 shipped (SOLD)

* Black Cooler Master Stacker 830 Evolution SE: $125 local pickup only (SOLD to local Craigslister)

* Silverstone SST-ST60F 600w 100% modular: $80 shipped (SOLD)

* Western Digital WD3200AAKS 320GB 3.5" SATA HDD: $45 shipped (SOLD)

* Impossible to find Pioneer DVR-A09XLB1 & DVR-A08XLB1 16x IDE DVD-RW burners w/ the really nice full anodized black aluminum bezels: $39.99 shipped/each (BOTH SOLD to Aztlan)

* Hitachi 250GB 3.5" SATA HDD: $35 shipped (Sold to Craigslister)

* Complete retail boxed Corsair HX520W 520w modular: $80 shipped (SOLD)

* Western Digital My Book Premium Dual Interface (USB 2.0 & Firewire 400) 500GB External HDD; full retail kit w/ software: $80 shipped (SOLD)

* Silver Cooler Master Stacker 830: $125 local pickup only (SOLD)

Last edited:
Lian-Li = smexy

Wish I had the money for the TYR Series PC-X500/ you would have posted it later this summer ><

Which Lian Li case is the black one 2nd from the right side on wheels?
I dont think you have it listed.

Whats the vcore on the Q6600 G0?

If you mean the VID, I believe it's 1.325v on an EVGA 780i mobo.

Which Lian Li case is the black one 2nd from the right side on wheels?
I dont think you have it listed.

That case is a PC-V1010B that I'm temporarily using to house the current system shown in my sig below. That'll probably be up for sale within the next couple of weeks too once I decide on which LL to buy for permanent use. More photos of this V1010B in Lian Li Gallery thread in the cases forum if you're interested.

Still hoping that X500 is around in a month :p

Could very well be there . . . I wouldn't mind keeping this case around, it's actually probably my favorite. System looks really good installed in this case but I just get bored easily. Here's a shot before I swapped out the mobo and GPU's:

gtx295a.jpg

Wish you would ship those stackers.....bump for you cuz I got excited seeing stackers for sale and I looked.

bloody hell yennie, you're almost as bad as me keep swapping cases all the time :D

done 3 this year so far lol

Which case has the most depth between the Silverstone TJ09 or the Lian Li V1010?

Are you located in Southern California?

Wish you would ship those stackers.....bump for you cuz I got excited seeing stackers for sale and I looked.

It's not that I don't want to ship them because I certainly would. The issue is that I'm trying to give the buyer a decent deal at $125 - and if we ended up shipping it and having to buy a box big enough & packing materials . . . and then pay the $40 to $50 to ship this HUGE case, whatever value the buyer was getting would go up in smoke after the shipping costs. At $125 plus packing supplies and hefty shipping costs, it would most likely be cheaper just to buy the case locally.

But anyways, if someone REALLY wants the case and wants to pay for the expense to ship it, I have no problem with that - it's your money! ;)

bloody hell yennie, you're almost as bad as me keep swapping cases all the time :D

done 3 this year so far lol

I know, I know . . . and it's not done yet. I'm selling these cases off to make room for either the LL PC-A71A or PC-B70! Or both ;)

Which case has the most depth between the Silverstone TJ09 or the Lian Li V1010?

Are you located in Southern California?

I just measured both cases and the PC-V1010B is about 22.5" deep while the TJ09 is a shade under 23.5" deep, making the TJ09 about 1" longer in depth than the LL.

I'm in Northern California (San Jose) but shipping to SoCal should be very fast.

Thx!

If I lived closer to you I'd be robbing you right now. /drool

NP, I'll PM you my address. I'll leave the back slider door unlocked so you won't have to break any of the windows.

Bump for some NICE cases! Wish u were in socal! :p

SoCal . . . NorCal, what's the diff? :p Shipping should be easy and fast. Worst case, I can have the case delivered to my brother in Pasadena and you can pick it up from him in SoCal.

Thanks for offer . . . but, really, what would I do with a THIRD Stacker??? LOL.

Bump for everything else. Thx!

EDIT: if I'm able to trade the PC-X500 to Omerta for his PC-B70, the PC-V1010B will be available for sale too!!! Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Bump for that KICKASS Rig, i bet yu prolly spend more than what im worth :p

Bump for some awesome LL cases...but aren't *all* their cases awesome? :D
Nice prices too man, GL
I know what it's like to play case roulette, I get razzed for it constantly at 3DGM. :)

Bump for some awesome LL cases...but aren't *all* their cases awesome? :D
Nice prices too man, GL
I know what it's like to play case roulette, I get razzed for it constantly at 3DGM. :)

Awesome, someone else who's promiscuous with their cases also!!! Now if only I could move some of this stuff so I could . . . buy some other cases!!!

damn whats the deal with that white 295?

The white GTX 295 is just a black one w/ backplate that was painted white. The red one is a model that EVGA sells on their website. The Red one looks phenomenal up close; the factory paint job on it is fantastic!

bump for supreme jealousy and raging boners for your rig

LOL, perv! ;)

Up up up to get this stuff moved out of here . . . I'm open to reasonable offers. I need a new case!!!

Back