Lots have been cast

I actually know of a few people who keep running the trial version by reformatting and reinstalling :eek: :)

It's actually not that bad. Win7 can be fully installed in less than 15 minutes. No extra drivers needed and you can start folding right away. Even faster if you put the disc on a usb stick and install to a SSD.
 
well that was fast, eagle07 on track to mow me in 3.5 days. let me know what the air is like up there!
 
well that was fast, eagle07 on track to mow me in 3.5 days. let me know what the air is like up there!

Will do ;)

I just hope my army of folders continues to pick up the good wu's ...
 
Ugh and my 3.8ghz x5650 is stuck on the slowest 2684 ever.....20k ppd. And its fighting my gtx470s for CPU cycles. Their ppd is way down too.
Posted via Mobile Device
 
Ugh and my 3.8ghz x5650 is stuck on the slowest 2684 ever.....20k ppd. And its fighting my gtx470s for CPU cycles. Their ppd is way down too.
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought those got marked as a bad unit...

yeah I got a few of those at first on my farm... I um executed them and picked up better units before I left...
 
I'll have to check which Wu it is exactly
Posted via Mobile Device
 
Ugh and my 3.8ghz x5650 is stuck on the slowest 2684 ever.....20k ppd. And its fighting my gtx470s for CPU cycles. Their ppd is way down too.
The only thing I can suggest is to increase priority to the GPU clients to boost their output or shut one or both down for the duration of the SMP unit. Also, try different thread flags if you haven't already. 20K PPD seems like a corrupt WU to me. My Skulltrail does better than that on a typical 2684 running 4 GPU2 clients, so something is not right there.
 
Back
Top