• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

LoTRO: Conquest

Climber

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 27, 2007
Messages
5,283
Well been playing alot lately online and so far so good. Its got some quirks but so far I'm enjoying the multiplayer a bunch.

How is everyone else enjoying it so far?
 
I pre-orded it from Walmart.com since it said it wasn't going to be available in store and I had some gift cards I wanted to spend, but now it shows in stock at my local Walmart :mad:. It's supposed to arrive between the 21st and the 23rd. I loved Star Wars Battlefront and I really enjoyed the demo for this. I'm excited to get it, the Archers are my favorite so far.
 
Warriors are pretty bad. I think everyone needs more hitpoints to make the game a bit more playable in MP.
 
Warriors are pretty bad. I think everyone needs more hitpoints to make the game a bit more playable in MP.

I can agree to this. Without a mage nearby warriors are cannon fodder it seems. They do really good with some support, but as it is now, everyone is playing archers and mages with a scout or two thrown in for good measure.

I would like to progress the story mode a bit but on the most difficult level some of the missions are just too hard to do solo since the AI seems pretty skiitish and won't advance.
 
I can agree to this. Without a mage nearby warriors are cannon fodder it seems. They do really good with some support, but as it is now, everyone is playing archers and mages with a scout or two thrown in for good measure.

I would like to progress the story mode a bit but on the most difficult level some of the missions are just too hard to do solo since the AI seems pretty skiitish and won't advance.

Yeah I think if they kept damage the same, but increased everyone's hitpoints by 100% or so, the game would be much more strategic. One shot kills should happen much less than they do in this game.
 
I've been playing this multiplayer co-op and I have to say, this game isn't very good. I mean you get to play the hero's all of 2 mins per level and once you die, that's it for playing that hero for that level. I've beat the whole good campaign and I have no interest in playing the evil side.

I had such high hopes for the game, but no character progression and not being to be able to play the hero's you want (which is the whole point of lotr isn't it?) just makes the game very generic imo.
 
Back
Top