Lost Planet Colonies Edition Whered everyone go?

RyanH

Limp Gawd
Ok so I did this with Sacred 2 a few weeks back now I'm playing Lost Planet Extreme Condition Colonies Edition. I just beat the single player campaign and loved the fun boss fights but i was hoping for some gundam like multiplayer action. I heard the colonies edition is still going pretty strong unlike the first release. Well I can't see too many people online whenever I check. I try list play no ones ever on there, then I try gfwl player match again noone. The only people I can ever find is on ranked match does that sound right? Anyways I wonder If there is a new version of this game that I need to patch it up to first but there isnt any way to check or update in the game or on the official site so I'm guessing I have the latest version. I usually see maybe one or 2 people trying to host a game does that sound about right? Also, I tried hosting a game but I cant start the match do I have to have it full with players first before I can start it? I was able to get a couple matches in and had fun with the vital suit warfare but it just seems to take so long to get a match going.

eveyone just does ranked match, which honestly I don't know why there is even an either or option becuase you're right about that. Just play ranked, doesn't make a difference. ;)

Back