Lost phone :{(

Sway

Limp Gawd
Damm, lost my smartphone at work. Haven't disabled it yet as I keep hoping that the person that found it will contact me to return it but obviously that probably wont happen. I talked to them the night it happened and they said they would turn it in at lost and found but they did not. I hate liar's so much. RIP LG Optimus V. I guess this gives me a reason to upgrade to the Triumph :(

Sux bro. Shouldn't that be a happy face at the end? XD I have the optimus v right now and had the triumph. Triumph is wayyyy better. I had to downgrade though. :(

this is why phones need revenge trackers.

put one of those tiny nuclear powered batteries that last longer than human civilization in them, and tie it to a gps sattelite for location tracking, then, whether the phone has "power" from the normal battery or not, wham, laser death beam from space to the person holding onto your stuff.

too far?

Where's My Droid is a good app, let's you get a GPS on it via text from any other smartphone. Sorry man.

Damm, lost my smartphone at work. Haven't disabled it yet as I keep hoping that the person that found it will contact me to return it but obviously that probably wont happen. I talked to them the night it happened and they said they would turn it in at lost and found but they did not. I hate liar's so much. RIP LG Optimus V. I guess this gives me a reason to upgrade to the Triumph :(

That is why i rather have a CDMA phone, people always return those for some reason ;)

That is why i rather have a CDMA phone, people always return those for some reason ;)

Optimus V is a CDMA (Virgin Mobile - uses Sprints network) phone. People can still use them where WiFi is available if the MEID is bad.

Try googling a program called "plan b". Its an android tracking app that can be installed after the fact.

Oh yeah I used plan b for sure. My phone was moving and also its been making calls. Someone was using it. I went ahead and finally deactivated it after calling all of the people that whoever called using my phone and letting them know the dealio. Talked to the dudes parents apparently as well. Sketchy people. He lives about 50 miles from me I guess. Not worth going and finding him at this point as I already bought a new phone. What a sad sack I wish I worked with him.

Heh, one time I left my old Nokia dumbphone at a Denny's one late night. Came back to get it the next morning and nobody said they've seen it. Now my waiter that night looked liked of Hispanic decent. Anyways, I cancelled the phone only to find my next bill showing 35 bucks worth of calls to Mexico. I got that part waived but still, freakin' lying sons of bitches!

This is why I password my phone. I know they can always reset the phone but at least they won't be able to make calls, and they won't have the information to reactivate it.

Back