• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

lost my bios settings

nbovk951

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
211
So the other day, I went to plug in a plug and play sata, and it locked up my system and then I couldnt get it to post for an entire day, then I removed the ram and put one stick in and it booted, so I put the other back in and it booted to, I had to reset my raid and it was good, but I lost my overclock, and I dont remember how the heck I had it.
I was running 3.6ghz and thats all I know, I remember doing alot of research when I fight did the overclock, but not doing any of it since then I forgot what the heck to do to get it back where it was.
Anyone have some basic steps I can take to maybe kick start my brain into remembering what the heck Im doing here?
thanks all
 
nevermind Im a dumby my overclock was stored in a bank in the bios, completely forgot about it.
 
Back
Top