• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Lost Lian Li Drive Bezel Spring

D3DAiM

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
413
:(

I really don't want to buy a whole new bezel because of this. It's always teh smallest things lol..

Well, if anyone can help me out with a solution, I'd be greatful.

I know McMaster has a wide selection of little springs like this.
 
Check out Performance-PCs, email them, I don't know if they'd have it or not but they have a lot of LL replacement parts and maybe they'll have one. :)
 
I know this thread is really old but this just happen to me and i dont feel like spending 20 bucks after buying a 400 bucks lian li. Any quick fix?
 
lol i know this doesnt help you much but i tossed one of those away yesterday when i modded it to fit a corsair 650d.. if it wasnt so small and in the gross kitchen trash i might have sent it to you.

I did get mine for only $12 shipped though, from here:

http://www.svc.com/c-02b.html

They also have the silver one and amazing customer service. I was seriously impressed with how these guys handled a missing package. Top notch!!
 
Back
Top