May 8, 2007 #1 A AKWarlord n00b Joined Apr 2, 2007 Messages 61 I have lost my Audigy 2 ZS sound card install cd ... Im screwed ... my new build wont recognize it without the drivers and I cant install the drivers becasue I dont have the core system files. What can I do besides buy a new replacement cd ?
I have lost my Audigy 2 ZS sound card install cd ... Im screwed ... my new build wont recognize it without the drivers and I cant install the drivers becasue I dont have the core system files. What can I do besides buy a new replacement cd ?
May 8, 2007 #2 CommanderFrank Cat Can't Scratch It Joined May 9, 2000 Messages 75,399 Have you tried downloding the drivers?
May 8, 2007 #3 A AKWarlord n00b Joined Apr 2, 2007 Messages 61 MajorDomo said: Have you tried downloding the drivers? Click to expand... It fails because it says I dont have the supported hardware.
MajorDomo said: Have you tried downloding the drivers? Click to expand... It fails because it says I dont have the supported hardware.