lost cd labelling printer software

MadJuggla9

2[H]4U
here at work, we have a epson stylus photo r200 printer. we print our internet labels directly onto them. a few days ago my 200gig HD at work crashed and i lost all my saved photoshop files, including the printer software.

i am unable to find the exact name of the software it came with, i just know that it came with the printer. i managed to find some software named Film Factory from epson, but that wasnt it. Its the software that actually prints onto the CD. i tried looking for other software but none claim to support printing directly to the cd.

does anyone have an alternative or input on the matter? i found some epson software, on the epson website, but it required registration and did not mention registration being free.

I have the R300 on my main rig and the R200 on my girlfriends rig. It is called Epson PrintCD. I couldn't find it as a download on the Epson website, I can take a look at my driver CDs and see if I can get it off of that for you.

As for an alternative....I have no idea...but I have used SureThing to print on the CDs and DVDs. When you go to print you just have to select the settings for printing on a disc. ie...manual feed, cd/dvd surface..etc...

UPDATE*

Found the CD for the R200 that my girlfriend has. I copied the Epson Print CD program to my harddrive and installed it, went off without a hitch. The total file size for the Print CD program is 2.54mb.

I can email it to you so you don't have to register just to download something from Epson.

Let me know either way.

Back