Lost BF2 CD's

t33kkk

Weaksauce
Hey I lost my BF2 CD's sometime ago and its been fine just playing with the cd image for now. But I think its time for my anual reformat and I know there is no way to get a copy of the CD's from EA. So i was wondering if I purchased a new copy of the game, would I still be able to use my old account. I just dont really feel like starting from scratch again :(

Yep you'll be able to login with your old account. Let not your heart be troubled! :)

copy the cd image to a cd/dvd. then place it back on your HD after reformating. There is no way I would pay for the game twice!

t33kkk said:
Hey I lost my BF2 CD's sometime ago and its been fine just playing with the cd image for now. But I think its time for my anual reformat and I know there is no way to get a copy of the CD's from EA. So i was wondering if I purchased a new copy of the game, would I still be able to use my old account. I just dont really feel like starting from scratch again :(
Yes you can, if you call ea they will send you a new set of discs for 10-15 bucks. Of course, if you lost everything then you're completely screwed. Call ea first, before you shell out another 50 bucks.

You could just download the CD's with bittorrent or other methods. And nobody yell warez - he owns the game, and has a cd-key.

dingobiatch said:
You could just download the CD's with bittorrent or other methods. And nobody yell warez - he owns the game, and has a cd-key.

Yes but if he uses bittorrent he is technically helping to distribute the game to others who may not have such a legitimate excuse.

LuminaryJanitor said:
But he says he's been playing with the images for a while now. So he just needs something to install from after reformatting.

he can install from the images. transfer the iso to another drive or even burn them and them copy them back to the hdd after reinstalling the os

Back