• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Lost Account

Trip2way

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
150
Hey guys...I'm not sure what happened to my account here a [H].
I have some ICQ messages dated back to Dec 2001speaking of the FS/Trade forum with a buddie (Zohar78). I also have an e-mail from the [H]ardforum mailer linking me to change a lost password back in Sept 2002.

Original Nick = Trip2way
Join Date = 2000? 2001?
Number of Posts = not many...
Mod of what forum (if applicable) = NA
Custom title (if applicable) = NA

I sent Steve and the hard.forum e-mail box a message...sorry :eek:
I should have done more reading and searching before hand. I just didn't notice the join date before and when I did...I was a little perplexed.
Now I see clearly what happen. (Not exactly what happened..just that something went wrong)


Anywho...If it can be restored that would be great...
 
We deleted around 60,000 inactive active accounts about 15 months ago. They cannot be brought back, sorry.
 
Hey bro...no problem.
Thanks for your fast response and a great source to feed off of daily.
If only I could help in some way other than contributing my 2 cents every now and then.
Besides...I'm not about trying to have a say in all things...just glad to have a place to call [H]ome. :D
 
It just reminds me of anytime there were mass bannings or a gripe with some other forum, and people would start saying how these forums were dying out and how Kyle was ruining the place by being such a hardass. I guess it is one of those really long and slow deaths.
 
Just about all of the offshoot forums that were created to hasten the demise of this place are now all extinct save one. We are now at around 40k members, meaning that we have purged almost 67k members...more registrations than most forums ever see. Slow death indeed ;)

UncaMilty said:
It just reminds me of anytime there were mass bannings or a gripe with some other forum, and people would start saying how these forums were dying out and how Kyle was ruining the place by being such a hardass. I guess it is one of those really long and slow deaths.
 
Back
Top