• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Losing sound after wake up!

simplemind

n00b
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
62
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but here goes.:rolleyes:

I have Vista 64, etc. I notice at times when it resumes from SLEEP mode, there is no sound. :eek:

Once I re-boot, the sound is back.

How would I diagnose the problem? :confused:
 
Thanks for the link, however, interestingly, when I try to go thru the MS update or hotfix, I click on the V64 button and I get a response " your system does not qualify for this update" :eek:.
Still have the problem. :(
 
Back
Top