Lords of The Fallen - Crash after Easy Anti-Cheat initiliazing and before Msi Afterburner pop up.

hu76

Limp Gawd
Hi. PC:
14900K stock with NZXT kraken elite 360, 2x16GB DDR5 6800,rtx 4090,Seasonic Px 1600,SSD 2TB,Aorus Z790 Elite X.

I updated to newest nvidia drivers today,
When I tried to open game I get the launch screen with the Easy ANTI-CHEAT, it says Initializing... on the bottom right side, Waiting for Game... and then launch screen appeared ( black screen ) and it returned to desktop without error. Just before Msi Afterburner pops up when you launching game informing that game may crash with this on.

Happened once,not able to reproduce. Should i be worried ? Is pc not stable or it was glitch?
1.jpg

2.jpg

Like you see it not showed msi Afterburner pop up ,it just quit to desktop. Ok happened again in launch i guess its glitch.

Last edited:
Asked and answered in your other threads.
Its not in shader compilation. This working ok. Its just a way before. Shader compilation is more later and this is fine. I asked about that first screen when game launch.
Nvm i think its Msi Afterburner causing this. Because after that game working ok.

Last edited:
Ok i think i resolved lol. I was clicking after quitting Hogwart Legacy immidiatelly Lords of The Fallen ( but Hogwart was still ON few seconds in steam after quit ) . And i think that was the reason. Because it happened 3 times,and everytime after Hogwart : )

Hi. PC:
14900K stock with NZXT kraken elite 360, 2x16GB DDR5 6800,rtx 4090,Seasonic Px 1600,SSD 2TB,Aorus Z790 Elite X.

I updated to newest nvidia drivers today,
When I tried to open game I get the launch screen with the Easy ANTI-CHEAT, it says Initializing... on the bottom right side, Waiting for Game... and then launch screen appeared ( black screen ) and it returned to desktop without error. Just before Msi Afterburner pops up when you launching game informing that game may crash with this on.

Happened once,not able to reproduce. Should i be worried ? Is pc not stable or it was glitch?
View attachment 655197

View attachment 655198

Like you see it not showed msi Afterburner pop up ,it just quit to desktop. Ok happened again in launch i guess its glitch.
If I was you, (which I'm not) I would be extremely worried and feel the need to RMA EVERYTHING, since it would cause me to lose sleep at night (including kb/m because you have to be sure and you never know) and start from scratch, just to be sure because you can't leave anything to chance.

jesus fuck... just stop. read what its telling you and wait more that a split second between closing one and starting another game.
There are forum settings to ignore users, rather than blowing up in posts ;)

I have exactly one user ignored.

There are forum settings to ignore users, rather than blowing up in posts ;)

I have exactly one user ignored.
if you think that was "blowing up" you need to toughen up...
same but only because we were both told to do it or risk prema-ban.

Back