Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth II

demetrics

n00b
Ok fellows work with me. i have not been on here in a little bit. Anyway, I just got BFME II. Here is the thing. I got a AMD 64 bit processor 3.5 GH, 2 Gigs of Ram, and Nvida 6800 GT. I am trying to decide what would be my best settings to play on, cause the game is a great game to me, but the units seem to move a little slower to me. Lol, or is it just me. Right now I have my regulater settings just set to Ultra High and 1600x1200. Does changing the Command Point limit drastically increase the need for ram? Mine is currently set to 1X, which is default and I think it is 1000. Also, I heard that when you tire down a fortress you can not use your ring or evanstar powers anymore is this true? Last question I got is I heard that they no longer has a quick search for games anymore, I mean multiplayer battles like 1v1 or 2v2 like in the first one. Help me out guys.

Hmmm....slow downs, eh? You can try bumping down some settings to see if it plays a bit more satisfactory to you. If you prefer the higher settings, you may need to look into a vid card upgrade...

Back