Loot Boxes Have Been Removed from Forza Motorsport 7

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Loot boxes have been removed from Forza Motorsport 7. A new Race Shop feature has been added where players can purchase items like Driver Gear, Mod cards, and more with in-game credits. The items available to purchase will refresh every 6 minutes. The latest patch also changes how collisions work in the game and 50th anniversary Hot Wheels cars are now available. The Tier level rewards chart can be found here.

The removal of Prize Crates from Forza 7 means that we are making a necessary change to our Forza Loyalty Rewards program. Previously, new players earned prize crates depending on their Forza Rewards Tier. After the November update, new Forza Motorsport 7 players will earn Mod cards per Tier level.

Just remember, they said no loot boxes in 6, how’d that work out
Not sure honestly, I haven’t played since maybe F3. But initially looking at loot boxes and upgrade cards pushed me off of F7.

Not sure honestly, I haven’t played since maybe F3. But initially looking at loot boxes and upgrade cards pushed me off of F7.

After the train wreck that was 5, they promised absolutely no loot boxes in 6. A couple of months in (might’ve been weeks, it wasn’t long) the announcement comes that loot boxes were being added back in, totally not for the money...

Microsoft will never get another dime from me on the Forza franchise

After the train wreck that was 5, they promised absolutely no loot boxes in 6. A couple of months in (might’ve been weeks, it wasn’t long) the announcement comes that loot boxes were being added back in, totally not for the money...

Microsoft will never get another dime from me on the Forza franchise

Honesty, I have no idea what you are going on about. I bought the game, played it for a bit here and there, did not buy anything additional from it, the games still work. Tell. Me again why the problem is?

HAHA Hot Wheel cars. That sounds like fun. But does it put out 10,000HP?

Back