• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking to upgrade from a 9700Pro...

Cali3350

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
4,701
And ive never seen so many options before. On the ATI front im limited purely to the X800Pro as the XT is way to much money and the X600 just plain sucks. ....ALOT.
I can either get a 6600GT, a 6800NU, or a 6800GT on the Nvidia side. I know the two latter would be an upgrade, im not sure if the 6600GT would be. Its pretty much between a 6800NU and 6800GT, im just wondering how much gain id get form a NU.
 
The 6800GT is great for the money and so is the NU... It comes down to how much money you have to spend on this thing... ;)

If you don't want/need any other upgrades on your computer, go with the GT, it'll hold you over longer... :D
 
I'm looking to upgrade from a 9700Pro and I'm going with the GT. Now if I can just find one at a resonable price!
 
SuX0rz said:
I'm looking to upgrade from a 9700Pro and I'm going with the GT. Now if I can just find one at a resonable price!
....even finding one at an unreasonable price, at this point, would be a score..... :D I'm holding out until I can buy a BFG6800GT....

Cheers - B.B.S.
 
My best Buy has some BFG GT's in stock right now. Thing is i dont really want to spend that much money on a card. I will if its worth it, but dont want to...at all...
 
Back
Top