Looking to trade 360 + Accessories + Games for Wii

cleathco

Limp Gawd
Alright, I'm looking for a crazy trade where I want to trade off my XBox 360 with everything for a Nintendo Wii. Here's the setup.

X-Box 360
20 Gig HDD
Wireless NIC
Wireless Controller
Wired Controller
Live Vision Camera
Halo 3 Faceplate
360 Remote
Play N Charge Cable
Batter Charging Dock

Also I'll throw in the 360 and original X-Box games I own. And if you keep my silver profile, you'll have around 10 or 15 Live Arcade full version games as well.

My E-Bay account is sentinel_cl if you want to look at my feedback for past ebay transactions. In addition, you don't have to ship the Wii until you receive the package with the system and games. Also, I have had a past sale on the forums here with libertyl so you can check with him if you want more feedback on me.

I DO ask that you send a pic of the Wii in your posession, preferably with your user name written on paper somewhere in the picture to show that you own it. I'll do the same for my stuff as well.

Having trouble contacting the first interested party, so I'm moviing on to other interested parties. One caveat, I had not powered the system on for about of month, when I tested the system it redlighted so I sent it off to Microsoft for repair. It will now have an additional one year warranty on the system, however, I can not do the trade til it comes back. However, I would like to hammer out details with a prospective trader now if at all possible. You can choose what games you want if you don't want all of them, and send what Wii accessories and games you have too if you want. So......game on!

Not including Demo Discs

360 - 9 Games
Dead or Alive 4
Star Trek Legacy
Pocket Bike Racer
Battle For Middle-Earth 2
Saints Row
Big Bumpin
Perfect Dark 0
Smackdown vs Raw 2007
Sneak King

X1 - 66 Games
Tetris Worlds
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball
Doom 3: Collectors Edition
Metal Gear Solid 2
Max Payne 2
Tony Hawks Underground
Mace Griffen: Bounty Hunter
Outlaw Volleyball
Blood Wake
Deathrow
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
WWE Raw
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
Lord of the Rings: Third Age
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Celebrity Deathmatch
Enter the Matrix
Unreal Championship
Mechassault 2 Limited
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Tony Hawk 2x
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
X-Men Legends
Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
Fable
Soul Calibur 2
Star Wars: KOTOR
Grand Theft Auto 3
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Dead or Alive 3
Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowwind
Wrestlemania 21
Conker Live and Reloaded
Whacked
Midway Arcade Treasures
Max Payne
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Turok Evolution
Midway Arcade Treasures 2
XBox Music Mixer
Magic the Gathering Battlegrounds
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Destroy All Humans
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4
Brute Force
Mega Man Anniversary
Leisure Suit Larry
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Legends of Wrestling
Sonic Mega Collection
Ghost Recon
Robotech Battlecry
UFC Tapout
Mortal Kombat Deception Limited
Dead to Rights
Halo 2 Limited
State of Emergency
Sega GT 2002
Jetset Radio Future
Halo
Rallisport Challenge
Breakdown
Halo 2 Multiplayer pack

And for proof this thing is mine, I'm not bluffing, etc.....here's a couple pics. Sorry bout the poor quality, these were done via a webcam.

360zyv5.jpg

360tv4.jpg

Oops on my part, my e-mail is [email protected], not cleathco. cleathco is my hardforum screen name. Guess I went a lil iffy for a moment.

edit oh balls, pending already :/
I have a friend with a brand new unopened Wii who's probably going to be very interested in this, let me talk to him. My heatware is under mtb2livelive4comps (17-0-0). I should be able to get back to you tomorrow.

Bump to get a new collection of interested parties since the first contact I can't get ahold of.

Back