• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking to Swap E1200 for E3300

PGHammer

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 8, 2002
Messages
3,315
I had originally been looking at saving up for an XFX HD5750 graphics card for Mighty Mouse (signature rig); however, the budget Wolfdales that are E3xx0 have dropped low enough to be unpassable (in fact, E3300 is the same price I originally bought my E1200 for). I do a mixed bag of computing (productivity, gaming, even running a few VMs) and the VT-x of E3300 (combined with the insane overclockability of all the DC Celerons) makes it a real barghoon.

However, has anyone else here done a similar swap, and how has it gone?

Why I have to bite: http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0327583
 
Back
Top