brfitzp1337
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2007
- Messages
- 267
So I'm looking to start off with a single 6870 for my new build. It will be the flex edition with 5 monitor support. In a couple months maybe adding a second one for a possible 8 or 10 monitor setup.
My first question is, how well is a single 6870 predicted to handle skyrim at 1080p? (single monitor gaming)
(I see a lot of news stories of people who have played the alpha or beta of the game but havent seen any benchmarks or settings on it.)
Second question is, Whats the cheapest yet quality power supply I should look at to run these 2 cards so i don't need a new power supply in the future? (suggestions please)
My first question is, how well is a single 6870 predicted to handle skyrim at 1080p? (single monitor gaming)
(I see a lot of news stories of people who have played the alpha or beta of the game but havent seen any benchmarks or settings on it.)
Second question is, Whats the cheapest yet quality power supply I should look at to run these 2 cards so i don't need a new power supply in the future? (suggestions please)