ghostchamber
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2003
- Messages
- 1,187
Not sure if I should be using this forum since it isn't a hardware question, but there's no software audio forum, so here I am.
One of my favorite bands was kind enough to release a live video of their entire set at a recent music festival. It was a free download through Myspace, and they took the time to edit the video and mix the audio, so it looks and sounds really good.
At any rate, I'd like to take the audio track and make some MP3's out of it, but I'm not sure where to start. I guess I'm looking for a decent (preferably freeware) program that I could accomplish this with. I'd like to convert the audio track to MP3 and make individual tracks out of each song.
I have a minimal amount of experience with this. I've edited some audio before, but it was awhile back and I have no clue what I used. I'm hoping someone with experience in this sort of thing could recommend a good program.
Thanks.
One of my favorite bands was kind enough to release a live video of their entire set at a recent music festival. It was a free download through Myspace, and they took the time to edit the video and mix the audio, so it looks and sounds really good.
At any rate, I'd like to take the audio track and make some MP3's out of it, but I'm not sure where to start. I guess I'm looking for a decent (preferably freeware) program that I could accomplish this with. I'd like to convert the audio track to MP3 and make individual tracks out of each song.
I have a minimal amount of experience with this. I've edited some audio before, but it was awhile back and I have no clue what I used. I'm hoping someone with experience in this sort of thing could recommend a good program.
Thanks.