• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Looking to replace 14" case fans - Recommendations?

hp9000

n00b
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
46
Hi,

I want to replace the cheapo 14" fans that came with my case. They make too much noise. So I'd like to know what you recommend both in terms of volume of air pushed and noise levels. I know that some fans come with unusual blade shapes, or speeds, etc.

Thanks a lot!
 
14 inches? Do you mean 140mm? There is no such thing as a 14inch case fan (355mm)

What case do you have?

Xbit Labs has a great roundup on 140mm fans. I can't link it at the moment cause the site is not responding for me. Google it and you'll see it.
 
Back
Top