Looking to Liquid Cool an EVGA SR-2 in 2019

Robotoast

n00b
So recently, ive decided to work on my SR-2 project again. Late to the party as always.....

Obsolete? yes. However, its a fun project, and Id rather have it working and looking awesome rather than shelved with the other stuff i cant afford to work on. It also gives me a machine to throw various projects at without worrying about what data is on it. So why not?

Ive been searching around and have come up empty handed on any tailor made mono blocks for the machine.

Both the koolance and EK models are basically lost to the nether it would seem. Which is crazy considering im able to find SR-X kits still. No luck with Alphacool's model either.

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck finding a shop to make one, or if any other more modular solutions exist to cool this board this late in the game. I found Natemandoo's thread on the EVGA forums, but unfortunately nearly 2 months after sending him an email, I've had no response. So, i assume he is no longer making blocks.... at least for the SR-2.

Any help is appreciated. Ultimately I have working fans and stock cooling. As well as working extra fans i managed to find on eBay, so if all else fails I can at least run the thing. But, it would be nice to do a custom loop since i have most of the other blocks i need for this thing anyway.

Thanks in advance!

Back