• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

looking to buy stuff

GamingVE

n00b
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
18
I need the following items

Motorola SLVR L7 (unlocked)
APG 8x video card, 256 MB or better (play World Of Warcraft and BF2)
A fast CPU fan for socket 478 to keep CPU cold
Xbox 360
PSP

I have omost 200 feedbacks on ebay and paypal has 25 feedbacks and verified.
 
400mhz core with 1300 mhz on the memory. with a 3200+ athlon 64 754 i scored 7400 in 3dmark 05 using 512mb of value ram. I am looking for 225 for it.
 
I have a brand new in box PSP(value pack)..PM me if interested
 
PSP system
AC power cord
AC adapter
Battery pack
Headphones w/remote
Memory Stick Duo(32mb)
Wrist Strap
Pouch
Cloth
UMD Demo Disk
 
Back
Top