• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking to buy an Apple Notebook

DeadlyAura

CoalWagen
2FA
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
5,059
I'm not sure what section this belongs in, Apple or FS/T. Moderators, I'm sorry if its in the wrong section.

I'm looking for any computer through Apple. Used, in any condition(including broken). I want a computer to begin learning Mac. I've been a Windows PC user all my life, so I'm not sure what Mac is all about other than the iPods. So, if anyone has something even semidecent for the right price, I might buy it from them. Post here any information you think i should need in puchasing one. PM me with offers.

ANY computer that runs Mac. =D

Edit: would prefer a notebook
 
Back
Top