Looking to buy an AIO

Verass

Weaksauce
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a H110i GTX and I really like it. Keeps my 6700K nice and cool. The fans are absolute trash and I intend to replace them as they are noisy as hell at 1500 RPM and one is off balance and making a soft whine. I use mine in push (exhaust) out the top of my case. I am looking for a way better set of fans. On quiet mode they are near silent and only the pump makes a slight bit of of a hum.

Not every case can accept a 280mm radiator. Check that your case does prior to choosing one in that size. The larger the radiator, the better performance it'll provide in general.

The GT is supposedly better than the GTX per Corsair. It's CoolIT, not Acetek.

Supposedly it has a stronger pump. Better firmware. Other things. Inside Corsair's Retooled H110i GT - Microfin, Manifold, Tubing, & Coldplate Changes | Gamers Nexus - Gaming PC Builds & Hardware Benchmarks

They have the two models to keep prices down. That way they can pit companies against each other and reduce their licensing cost.

You may want to look into Swiftech and maybe EK AIO's. The Swiftech X2 seems to be better. I have a 280 variant, but have yet to install it. Right now I'm running an H110i GT. It replaced an H100i that I have to cope with Haswell-E. But Broadwell is soon...?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a fan of the AC 240. First one I got had some bent fins (couple very minor ones, one larger area about the size of a dime). After a couple of emails AC agreed to send me a new radiator/pump assembly and it was flawless. I have it cooling a X5670 running at 4.3ghz on 1.34v. Hottest core hits 65 C at full load.

Hello, I am looking to buy an AIO and came upon this
Corsair Hydro Series H110i GT High Performance 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler CW-9060019-WW
and
Corsair Hydro Series H110i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Cooling CW-9060026-WW
So my question is what is the difference between those?

But honestly I am looking for any kind of advice relating which product one would recommend.

don't bother with the H110, the H115i is the updated current version with all the gt and gtx improvements. and it costs less.

Back