looking to buy a new case (stacker? tai chi?)

pxoint

Weaksauce
hi all,

after nearly 3 years of thermaltake shark im looking for a change ;)
what im basically looking for is a big case with lots of room for harddrives. i have 8 hard drives at the moment and im sure it will be more soon... (they dont fit in the shark anymore).

currently im looking at these 3 cases:
Coolermaster Stacker RC-830 (the black one)
-is the version with the 4 fans on the side worth it? because buying so many fans with the case would kinda blow my budget away...

thermaltake tai chi
-ive never done watercooling before because i was always scared of it :S
-how is the cooling compared to a coolermaster hyper6+ (got that now)
-expandability?

Lian Li PC V1200B/V2000B
-i have no doupts whatsoever about lianli, its just i dont like the round edges in the V12/2 :p
-i would probably go for V2000 because of the +++space, or should i?

thanks in advance for any points of direction :)

I got the Coolermaster 830 stacker and it is just a awesome case, plus the fans are very
quiet with coolermaster 120 led fans plus its a BTX case also for the future if you want
to go that way :D

I would get a T01, or 810 instead of the 830. I also wouldn't even think about getting the Tai Chi.

So it would be down to the T01 or the v2000 for me - I think the v2000 looks better but $100 more expensive than the T01 for the same functionality is hard to ignore.

si0dine said:
I would get a T01, or 810 instead of the 830. I also wouldn't even think about getting the Tai Chi.

So it would be down to the T01 or the v2000 for me - I think the v2000 looks better but $100 more expensive than the T01 for the same functionality is hard to ignore.

why the 810 over the 830? D:
they look very similiar on the inside when it comes to the front, the backs a little different tho..
what i forgot to mention was that "looks" really matter to me : P i like it cool 'n clean ^^

btw, how well can you see inside the case of the 830 with closed side panel? because i really wanted a window o_o

pxoint said:
why the 810 over the 830? D:
they look very similiar on the inside when it comes to the front, the backs a little different tho..
what i forgot to mention was that "looks" really matter to me : P i like it cool 'n clean ^^

btw, how well can you see inside the case of the 830 with closed side panel? because i really wanted a window o_o

The 810 is larger, cheaper, no door, and less plastic.
The T01 has everything the 810 has, but it has BTX compability, 2x PSU slots, crossflow fan option, is even cheaper, but comes with 1 less 120mm fan.

Back