LOOKING TO BUY: a dead ATI Radeon 9800XT

BenIT

Limp Gawd
I am looking to buy a dead (correct DEAD) radeon 9800xt it can be a built by ATI or the Sapphire ver.

The board cant have any phsical damage or a NOTICABlE reson of damage. (a burnt out circut or and way too OCed card it dosent matter)

i will pay qouted price.

Contact me @ [email protected]

Ben,

Might be able to get one from a friend...

Just wondering... why? And why is it important that it looks like it works...

Anyways, if I can get it I'll mail you.

btw: what quoted price?

Physical damage means there's no chance of repair or it'll be a bad floor model.

I have a semi-dead 9800 pro . it has a zalman heatpipe thing though. i looks just like a dead 9800xt with a zalman

at least try and make it not-so-obvious at what you're trying to do... ripping off the system means higher prices for everyone else. Don't act like it doesn't, either.

Morals lesson aside... i'll move on.

(800 pro with zalman heatpipe. i can exhange heatsinks with my 9600xt

I need to put 4-5 computers on display, and I want to put these card in there, I got 4 already and I need one more.

And what I meant by no physical damage is that it wont be obvious that these are non- operational cards (the display comp's will not be on) so for all I care is that under the massive heatsink is could be black from being burnt.

BenIT said:
I need to put 4-5 computers on display, and I want to put these card in there, I got 4 already and I need one more.

And what I meant by no physical damage is that it wont be obvious that these are non- operational cards (the display comp's will not be on) so for all I care is that under the massive heatsink is could be black from being burnt.
Ah, i jumped the gun... apologies :)

Ya, I was thinking the same as all of you. I just have enough restraint from holding back from saying it. Actually, I was expecting another "Brand new, never tested" 9800XT to pop up on ebay once he get em. :D

Anyways, my friend already trashed his, sorry. :(

Nemesis999 said:
Ya, I was thinking the same as all of you. I just have enough restraint from holding back from saying it. Actually, I was expecting another "Brand new, never tested" 9800XT to pop up on ebay once he get em. :D

Anyways, my friend already trashed his, sorry. :(
That is why there is no thread crappingzor. Anyway, ttt cuz I feel like I don't know myself sometimes

Back