Hi Guys,
I'm looking to build a NOC display at work. I run a small datacenter and I'd like to throw a few cacti graphs, and red/green monitors up on the wall. I've got a pile (about 14 or so?) 17-19" LCD (all vga/dvi).
I'd like to use at least 5 of them for the NOC display, and was wondering what the cheapest method is to go about doing so?
Are the 6 port eyefinity cards the way to go? or should I pick up a pair of pci-e low end cards and a pci dual port graphics card and go that route?
Nothing 3D going on here, will litterally all be in browser windows.
I'm looking to build a NOC display at work. I run a small datacenter and I'd like to throw a few cacti graphs, and red/green monitors up on the wall. I've got a pile (about 14 or so?) 17-19" LCD (all vga/dvi).
I'd like to use at least 5 of them for the NOC display, and was wondering what the cheapest method is to go about doing so?
Are the 6 port eyefinity cards the way to go? or should I pick up a pair of pci-e low end cards and a pci dual port graphics card and go that route?
Nothing 3D going on here, will litterally all be in browser windows.