• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking To Build a High Performance/Gaming PC

gmsgms

n00b
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
2
Hello. Looking to build a high performance and gaming PC. I am looking to start with CPU i7-6700K or starting with I7-5820K Extreme, or if you think another processor will be the right one, feel free to list it.. What will be a dream configuration starting with that CPU? (motherboard, power supply, video card, sound card, cooler, ect (maybe the most silent one we can find but to do a great job on the system)). And maybe a tested configuration in order to be sure that all the components will fit and will be compatible. I will choose a 4k monitor. I am looking for a system that won't need upgrades for few years. Budget is flexible, over 3k USD, but let's check a configuration for a dream PC with no limited budget :) Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you
 
Hi,

I am looking to use the PC for gaming and Graphics.
Flexible budget, 2,5k to 3,5k.
Living in Europe. I am looking to buy all the parts from Europe.
I need all the parts. Starting to build from 0.
Thinking to overclock but .... that's an option.
I will buy a 27' 4k monitor.
Planing to build the PC starting next week or so but I just heard today that in April new Graphics cards will arrive but I am not sure if I want to wait till then.
I will use SSD disks only and USB 3.0. Don't really need on-board video as I will buy a powerful GPU.
Will use Windows x64. I haven't yet decided what series of windows.

Thanks
 
Back
Top