Looking for WotLK Beta Key

D3rk

n00b
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
31
If anyone has an extra Beta Key, I'd love to try it, I've did the Beta opt-in on about 5 accts and none got in. If you have one you don't want to use please PM me. Thanks in advance.
 
Good luck with that. People are selling them on Ebay for literally hundreds of dollars.
 
If anyone has an extra Beta Key, I'd love to try it, I've did the Beta opt-in on about 5 accts and none got in. If you have one you don't want to use please PM me. Thanks in advance.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
 
i have a few extra keys. i cant give them away, but i am willing to trade them for a complete set of the following items:
1: Smoke Shifter (Left Handed))
1 case: Self Sealing Stem Bolts
1: Paper Stretcher (Universal Metric)
1: Unicorn (green)
1 pair: Snipe Moccosins
1: Picture of JFK, Elvis, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster at a picinic, eating fondue.

Once you have obtained all of these items and can provide proof they are in your possesion, I'll mail you a key.
 
Back
Top