Looking for Wirelss Touch Screen Control

cthulhuiscool

2[H]4U
So for work I'm trying to set something up which will allow me to control a computer wireless with a touch screen. I found a workable wireless hdmi solution, but can't find anything to carry to touch screen information via wireless usb or whatever. Anyone have any ideas something I can do it use a touch screen to wirelessly control a computer with somewhat decent response time, either via usb or maybe connect a cheap netbook and do some kind of control over lan (internet isn't always and option. Thanks.

Check out Mimo(?) monitors. Saw them in one of my distributors catalogs. I think they had something similar to what you are looking for.

Mimo is a possibility, I'll have to look it up. As for remote desktop options, how difficult is to to make the connection with another system (or can it be automatic?). I'm trying to have a wireless touch control from a computer in an operating room to be handled by med staff, and I can say nurses and techs make a habit at being as tech un-savvy as possible, so baby's first solution is best.

I haven't used any personally, only read about them. Give them a contact and they should be able to help you find the right product if they got it.

Back