Looking for Windows Live Messenger 2009 Build 14.0.8117.416

SpongeBob

The Contraceptive Under the Sea
Okay so if anyone has downloaded MSN today you'll notice it's total garbage. They released the new one essentially say good bye to a messenger and say hello to having MSN's homepage.

I am trying to find Windows Live Messenger 2009 Build 14.0.8117.416 this version is the last good one I know of I have it on another computer right now but I don't seem to have the install file for it. When I google it all I find are sketchy sites with links and their product software attached to the install files. Does anyone have this file they could send me? Thanks

This is an odd one, if you run this it installs its file wherever. Not like a normal install http://www.techbeta.org/instant-messaging/portable-windows-live-messenger/ Arg.. This sucks.

Last edited:
In 2011, click your name, then click Compact Version, and you'll have the normal Live Messenger style interface back again.

I thank you too. It still seems to install a lot of junk in the process but works none the less and is far superior to that of the newer releases.

Back