• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Looking for 'value' PC Wireless Gaming Headset

Lumpus

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
441
My Corsair HS50's have broken beyond the point of re-re-repair (plastic headband connects to headsets are stupid fragile) :/
Looking ideally for something in the $50-70 range. I'd have bit the bullet and ordered a HS70 from the Corsair Refurb site, but they're showing sold out atm.
All things being equal, I'd prefer reliability/sturdiness/longevity over slightly higher quality of sound... I'm half deaf in my right ear anyway.
Don't care if it has a microphone, if it's removable.
Uses: gaming/mp3 music & watching YouTube
/oh... has something of a big head too

Looking for decent options: considering Steelseries Arctis 1 also perhaps...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top